Why are 192.168.1.21 IP addresses common?
We must understand that IP address 192.168.1.21 is a private class C network’s important point.
The 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255 is the range of the network. This gets to the count of true IP addresses to 65,535. This range is usually seen with private networks as many routers are taken as the default address, which can be 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
One may get an IP address such as 192.168.1.21for this instance, on the off chance that one joins this network with the PC, tablet, or telephone.
Login to 192.168.1.21
Reaching the router admin via http://192.168.1.21 address shall require changes in the software router configurations.
- One requires to login to the router admin, which leads to the modifications to its settings/ configure the router or alter/define pass key.
- Type the IP 192.168.1.21 in the address bar of the famous web browser.
- If one sees a problem, one may realize that IP 192.168.1.21 is not the right IP address. In that case, one must type it again without using the feature of autocomplete. The autocomplete doesn’t always show the right result.
- If one hasn’t altered the default user-id & passkey that arrives with the router, one may receive aid from the list undermentioned, which have almost all the default router user ids & pass keys search on the web.
To access 192.168.1.21 admin page click on the link below.
192.168.1.21 Table of Router, User Id & Pass Key
|TECHNICOLOR||(leave blank)||(leave blank)|
Some Important Detail to Point
|Network class||Class C|
|Conversions||3232235801 (decimal / iplong)|
c0a80119 (hex / base 16)
|Network range||192.168.1.0 – 192.168.100.105|
Control the Router with 192.168.1.21
One may get elated with the fascinating terms when one sees it (first time) on the router’s admin page. By modifying the login info, one shall know that it is for the best:
- Kindly give access to the router admin page by carefully following the steps.
- When one reaches the basic page, one can easily look at the general settings while moving among alternatives.
- Now, select the router pass key or menu (alternate name).
- Here, type in the verified pass key. It can be something related to anyone or something special.
- Finally, don’t forget to save the changes made as it may become problematic later.
- Once getting to the menu for general settings, one may easily modify the router’s user id.
Alter the Regional IP Address
There are additional popular modifications which many people perform on their router, which is known to be the router’s local IP address.
Normally, the router has 2 IP addresses, which is exciting to know.
If anyone decides to modify the router, except from 192.168.1.21, one must look at the new address as here; one shall access the router’s admin page.
- Here, gets access to the router’s admin page.
- Anyone getting to the basic page may look for general settings or menu (alternate name).
- Secondly: One must snap on the “network settings” option.
- One may type the desired IP address which one knows and has got verified.
- Now, the option: “router settings” must be found by scrolling among this menu.
- Never forget to save the changes.
Alter the User Id & Passkey of the Wi-Fi Network
One may try to alter the details of the Wi-Fi network as one’s will.
To alter this:
- Snap-on the general settings menu.
- Here, snap on the “wireless setting” option.
- As one gets to the SSID field, type the required Wi-Fi network name in it.
- Kindly save the changes made, and don’t forget that!
Accessing the router.
All routers are present via a browser of any type.
Type the http://192.168.1.21 in the web browser, on the off chance that the router’s IP address is 192.168.1.21. Here, a login page pops up.
The “administrator,” “1234,” or “none” are most normally utilized user ids & passkeys. If one doesn’t mind, kindly look at the documentation of the router.
When 192.168.1.21 isn’t the useful router IP
In case when the 192.168.1.21 IP address isn’t the right router IP, one may recover the router IP a. for windows, use the command “Ipconfig” &,
b. for Mac (use ifconfig for Linux).
• First, hot on Start, followed by Run. After doing this, type the “cmd” command & snap-on enter.
• Type “ipconfig” & hit enter.
A screen (like pasted below) will be displayed.
|Windows IP Configuration|
Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.7
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.1