The 192.168.1.64 IP address has a position with the 16-bit frame of private IP address, yet what good is it for us? As seen usually, this IP address is utilized by broadband routers (home) as the default address.
There was a time when individuals considered road addresses & telephone numbers as one of the critical info.
Now, situations have altered, & we now live in the era of the web, & IP addresses have replaced many things that once were close to our hearts.
A few years ago, anybody could have thought that there might be an infinite number of internet-associated gadgets in the world one day.
It was assumed that there would be more than 24 billion internet-associated gadgets worldwide around the year 2020.
It is meant to be an unbelievable incident for those people who are real guys, behind Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4), which have IPv4 addresses more astounding than 4,294,967,296.
A method for remapping one IP address space into another other was used to address the deficit of IPv4 addresses.
Network Address Translation or NAT gets it real to use a unique IP address for a completely private network.
An open norms association, The Internet Engineering Task Force or IETF, given many IPv4 ranges for the private network, forms and provides excellent web guidelines.
Also, the routers which have an IP address is known as the router IP address.
Here, the routers that twofold as modems usually have 2 IP address: one public and one private. With the help of the web, the public IP address can be located.
The private IP address is also seen by those whose gadgets are associated with the same regional connection as the router.
Steps to Login 192.168.1.64 IP Address
As the router to which the IP address is given, if one is joined with a similar regional network, except in this case, it is not acceptable to type the 192.168.1.64 IP address elsewhere.
One is trying to join with the own home router, that shouldn’t be a problem. At times, it is essential to associate legally by use of an Ethernet link for security issues.
- Write the IP address 192.168.1.64 in the favorite internet browser’s address bar, as one is joined with the router.
- One should be welcomed by a sign-in page, asking to provide a user-id & passkey. It has been seen that “admin” is used for both, i.e., for user-id & passkey.
- Here, type the correct admin sign-in name & pass key too.
- Alter the pass key to anything safer. One may look at how simple it was to sign in except if one is alright with the possibility of another individual only having the router & using the same things to sign in.
- We ask one to utilize a strong & random secret key generator & save the passkey, using a pass manager, i.e., LastPass or Bitwarden.
- Finally, get a little more into the web interface of the router as more as one can.
To access 192.168.1.64 admin page click on the link below.
192.168.1.64 Table of Router, User Id & Pass Key
We have concluded that the below manufacturers of routers utilize 192.168.1.64 as router sign-in IP, after much exploration in the massive ocean of routers.
We may easily conclude that there is a big chance that the router company one is looking for is mentioned right here.
Now, let us get deep into it.
|Router||User Id||Pass Key|
|TECHNICOLOR||(leave blank)||(leave blank)|
Some Crucial Information about 192.168.1.64
|Network class||Class C|
|Conversions||3232235801 (decimal / iplong)|
c0a80119 (hex / base 16)
|Network range||192.168.1.64 – 192.168.1.255|
Get the IP Address
Yet it probably won’t be everyone’s, 192.168.1.64 is a basic private IP address for many.
When 192.168.1.64 is not the IP address one is looking for, one may check for the router model on the web, which require to show the default IP address of the router.
In the router’s manual, the IP address may also be recorded. When that those techniques don’t work, to check the IP address, one may utilize the PC.
If PC Is Using Microsoft Windows, then do the following:
- Hit on the network symbol which is found in the bottom right of the screen.
- Here, select the Wi-Fi network one utilizes for the web as the menu pops-up.
- Selecting the Wi-Fi network shall provide one, a lot of data.
If PC Is Using Mac OS X, follow these steps carefully:
- Select on the Apple menu
- Hit on the option which says, system preferences.
- Now, hit on the network one utilizes for web access
- Anyone may find the IP address mentioned, which lies near to the “router” word.