This private IP address, which is 192.168.100.10, is maintained by the IANA or Internet Assigned Numbers Authority. This seems to act as a branch of a private network, i.e., 192.168.1.0/24.
IP addresses are not provided to any specific company in the private space, which may have the ISP too.
Here, anyone can utilize these IP addresses, without the nod of a local registry of the Internet, not like public IP addresses, as written in RFC 1918.
Yet, from a private range, IP packets can’t be sent via the open net. When a private network requires to join the net, a proxy server or NAT gateway (or network address translator) is a need.
In the regional network, one may utilize this type of private network IP addresses. Again, one may give it to gadgets: a smartphone, PC, laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device.
Within a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (or DHCP) server, it is said that one may configure a range to do the assigning of IP automatically.
Steps to Login 192.168.100.10
Getting to the router admin via http://192.168.100.10 address shall ask one to alter the software router configurations.
- One needs to sign-in to the router admin to alter its settings/ configure the router or change/define the passkey. Type the IP 192.168.100.10 in the search bar (or URL tab) of the popular web browser.
- If one gets an issue, then one may think that IP 192.168.100.10 is not the IP address. One should type it again without the aid of autocomplete. The characteristic of autocomplete may not show good output.
- If one hasn’t modified the default user-id & passkey that comes with the router, one may get help from the list below, which contains the default router user ids & passkeys.
To access 192.168.100.10 admin click on the link below.
List of Table of Router, User Id & Pass Key of 192.168.100.10
|TECHNICOLOR||(leave blank)||(leave blank)|
Some Crucial Information about 192.168.100.10
|Network class||Class C|
|Conversions||3232235801 (decimal / iplong)|
c0a80119 (hex / base 16)
|Network range||192.168.1.0 – 192.168.100.105|
I can’t open the router management interface.
Write the address http://192.168.100.10 in the search tab to know that the webpage can’t be seen. When the router login interface can’t be seen, do follow the steps that give you the desired outcome:
- Please be sure that the PC & the router are put decently joined & the router’s LAN port is on. One should check if the corresponding indicator is on or off too.
- Please keep the IP of the PC to display it automatically.
- Do check whether the address one has typed in the browser is the router management address.
- Do also check whether the router port is controlled:
- When the router’s management port has been controlled & the remote management is put on the router, one must sign in as http://management IP:nn. Now, the modified port number is nn, where http://192.168.33.1:8080 is known.
- Do check whether the popular browser is kept to the proxy mode. As the browser is put to the proxy server function or default automatic dialing, it must not get to sign-in to the management interface.
- MAC address binding & Forced IP is kept on the router. As it is not kept rightly, it must not triumph to sign-in to the management interface.
Alter the User Id & Pass Key of the Wi-Fi Network
One may go through the steps below to opt for altering the User Id & Pass Key of the Wi-Fi Network,
- First, select the menu of general settings.
- Now, find and select the option “wireless settings.”
- Type in the simple Wi-Fi network’s name in the SSID field.
- Don’t forget to save the changes made.
The selection will be in a similar menu as the SSID when one requires altering the Wi-Fi network’s passkey. Here, choose the pass key field of the Wi-Fi network, followed by the desired pass key.
Now, one can write the info to sign-in for the Wi-Fi network & the router.
If one has a safe internet connection, one may check for other important details too.
Some of the primary examples can be: -One may make parental controls or optimize the network.
Configure the Router with the Aid of 192.168.100.10
With all the PC terms & unique numbers, the admin page of the router can be astonishing.
The best place to start is by making changes with the sign-in info.
- First, start by accessing the router’s admin page. Go via the list of alternatives until one gets the general settings menu while on the main page.
- Here, find the router pass key or popularly called menu.
- Thirdly, write the required passkey. One must put in the passkey, which is safe, secure, and challenging to guess.
- Don’t forget to save the changes made. Always!
Anyone can alter the user id for the router by being in the general settings menu.