IP 192.168.33.1 is a sign-in (default) IP that is kept exclusively for wireless routers or modems.
One shall get authorization to the router’s admin interface as one writes the IP in the search tab of the favorite browser.
The IP 192.168.33.1 is usually loved by models such as Huawei and many others.
There are many variant IPs such as 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.2.1 that were utilized to authorize the control panel, Wireless Range Extender, or Powerline Access Point. Default Gateway Ip is the only standard IP name.
Here, not many individuals know their router IP as in many instances, there is a mere one condition anyone requires for the 192.168.33.1 IP address.
That is when an expert does the setup process. So, one does not get in touch with the IP 192.168.33.1.
Sometimes, one requires to alter the parental controls, SSID (name of Wi-Fi network), or the Wi-Fi-Password. Here, one needs the IP 192.168.33.1 then.
As one sign-in to the router, look at the navigation panel to control the statistics, data traffic & configure the router settings.
Sign-in to IP 192.168.33.1
One may follow these points to sign into the Router with IP address 192.168.33.1.
- Initially, join router cable to the PC. Here, one may utilize a wireless network.
Kindly check the gadget twice so that one requires to work is joined to the Wi-Fi.
Best Point – While making any changes, it is a decent idea to utilize a wired connection. This removes the issue of abruptly being signed out when one clicks the button “Save.”
- Click on the selected and favorite web browser. Write in the IP address of the router in the search tab. One may locate it on the bottom or back of the packaging of the router. If the address isn’t true, one shall require to get the router manual. The IP listed (which is correct) is termed as Default Gateway.
- Accessing the admin panel is good to type in the default user-id & passkey of the router. One may try the sign-in credentials which are mentioned below.
The admin’s default values are known as:
root | user | admin
If nothing seems right, write the router’s name into the favorite browser to find the default login user id & pass key one requires.
One must be taken to the models’ configuration page where the router settings & the network may be controlled.
To access 192.168.33.1 admin page click on the link below.
192.168.1.25 Table of Router, User Id & Pass Key
We have concluded that the under-mentioned routers are utilizing 192.168.1.25 as router login IP, which we got after much exploration in the vast ocean of routers.
We may easily say that a big chance that the router company is seeking is mentioned in this article.
All one has to do is touch the company name to get the info about the setup & configuration manuals of the router, router models, and others.
|Router||User Id||Pass Key|
|TECHNICOLOR||(leave blank)||(leave blank)|
Some Crucial Information
|Network class||Class C|
|Conversions||3232235801 (decimal / iplong)|
c0a80119 (hex / base 16)
|Network range||192.168.1.0 – 192.168.1.255|
I can’t open the router management interface
Type in the address http://192.168.33.1 in the web browser to know that the webpage can’t be shown. When the router login interface can’t be shown, one may follow the steps below:
- Kindly be sure that the PC and the router are kept decently joined & the router’s LAN port is on. Also, one should check if the corresponding indicator is on or off.
- Kindly keep the IP of the computer to display it automatically.
- Do find whether the address one has typed in the favorite browser is the router management address.
- Do see whether the router port is controlled:
- When the router’s management port has been controlled & the remote management is enabled on the router, one requires to sign in as http://management IP:nn. Here, the modified port number is nn, where http://192.168.33.1:8080 is desired too.
- Do see whether the browser is kept to the proxy mode. When the browser is supported to the proxy server function or default automatic dialing, it shall not succeed in sign-in to the management interface.
- MAC address binding & Forced IP is enabled on the router. When it is not kept rightly, it shall not succeed in sign-in to the management interface.
When one can’t remember the port or router management IP, it is asked to reset the router back to factory settings.